23 February 2018

CAI Lisieux cancelled

The Organising Committee of the CAI3* and 2* Lisieux have had to decide to cancel the event, which was on the FEI calendar from 2nd to 4th March 2018. The decision was taken after consulting the FEI Officials and the French Equestrian Federation.

The temperature in the past days was around 0°C and the footing remained frozen until midday. The weather forecast for the coming week does not show any improvement, in fact the weather will be even worse next week.

The OC was completely prepared to welcome all drivers, but the weather conditions make it not realistic to organize the competition with respect to the welfare of the horses.

The OC will reimburse the entry fees and stable fees to the competitors as soon as possible.