21 november 2008
Stuttgart: Chardon fastest againIJsbrand Chardon was the fastest driver again in this afternoon’s warm up competition of the FEI World Cup Driving™ in Stuttgart. Despite an annoying tooth pain, the four times World Champion easily stayed ahead of his six fellow competitors.
Hungary’s Jozsef Dobrovitz tried to put the pressure on Chardon in the second round, after he finished just one second behind Chardon in the first round, but he did not succeed. Dobrovitz knocked over an obstacle which had to be re-built and this prevented him from putting down a fast time. Dobrovitz came second ahead of his fellow countryman Zoltan Lázár who drives, just as Werner Ulrich, his first World Cup competition of this season in Stuttgart.
Results warm up:
1. IJsbrand Chardon (Ned) 251,60
2. Jozsef Dobrovitz (Hun) 277,62
3. Zoltan Lazar (Hun) 281,12
4. Christoph Sandmann (Ger) 284,11
5. Christian Plücker (Ger) wild card 287,73
6. Werner Ulrich (Sui) 303,04
7. Michael Brauchle (Ger) wild card 303,46
Complete results: http://stuttgart-german-masters.de/ergebnisse/