16 januari 2010

Zelhem postpones decision GO/NO GO 2010

The OC of the national and international CAI-A 4 WCQ combined driving competition in Zelhem, the Netherlands, has postponed her decision to organize the event from 22-24 May 2010.

“We are still waiting for important financial confirmations,” says organizer Bert Elschot. It looks very promising and we will do everything to be able to organize in 2010, but we have to wait.”
The OC will decide on 1st February if Zelhem will stay on the calendar in 2010.